To our valued clients,
As you are acutely aware, we have entered an unprecedented time in our country’s history due to various threats posed by COVID-19. Fraser Heights Animal Hospital is taking this very seriously and we are being proactive in doing our part in preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. While we are taking precautions, we are open, taking appointments and booking surgeries with some protocol changes.
In order to be proactive in our approach, we have implemented a COVID-19 Safety Plan, and follow all government guidelines and restrictions.
In order to serve you and your pet best our client service team will ensure that appointment notifications are sent to you in a timely manner. These notifications will include the details of your appointment and instructions when you arrive.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients, patients, our staff and those who we rely on, including our suppliers and delivery drivers. As a result, we are not having clients enter the building at this time (with an exception for euthanasias); we ask that you remain in your vehicle and call the hospital upon your arrival.
We have the following protocols that support everyone’s health and wellbeing:
- All of our doctor’s and staff are required to do a health check upon entering the building, including a temperature check.
- Any other person entering the building must also complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- Masks are mandatory in the building at all times.
- We have increased our already strict standards and operating procedures for sanitation, personal hygiene and we do our very best to maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Our teams sanitize all surfaces in our hospital including seats, countertops, door handles, debit machines after each use, continually throughout the day.
We ask our clients to please:
- Call the practice when you arrive for your appointment.
- Always wear a mask while dealing with our staff, even outdoors.
- Bring your pet out of your vehicle when our staff come out to retrieve them. Ensure cats are in a kennel and your dog is on a leash.
- Stay in the parking lot and be available to take a call from our doctors during your appointment time.
- Meet our client service staff at the front of the building for payment when your appointment is done.
- Please pay with debit or credit; we are not accepting cash at this time.
As the situation evolves, you may see our hospitals implementing new measures to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We will continue to do everything we can, in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for our clients and their pets.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Your health, your pet’s health and our employee’s health are our utmost concern. We cannot wait to have you back in the practice! In order to get us to that point sooner than later, please stay safe and healthy!
Helpful Resources & Links: